Investing in professional business software is a formula for success in many small and large companies. Especially, it is a win when entrepreneurship is focused on lawn care software. Together with the necessary equipment, tools, experts, uniforms, there are many efforts spent on automating the orders, services, and payments. Today, a designated field service management software can save your time and bring many benefits.
What Is Field Service Management For?
In fact, this management is primarily focused on automating the applications and devices involved in delivering the services to clients in one site. Entrepreneurs can enhance interactions between their workers and customers, the utilization processes regarding the resources, then streamline overall results and clients’ experience or satisfaction, reduce errors and paperwork. And, most importantly field service management software with the help of auxiliary tools such as calculators allows users to calculate the exact cost of works, and time needed to finish one task.
If speaking of the clients themselves, they can pay online, especially if you integrate a few payment gateways such as PayPal, Stripe or Square. And, of course, they can ask for recurring payment in case your services are regular on their sites.
However, before purchasing software for lawn care business, potential buyers should make sure there is a free trial option.
Top 5 Reasons to Choose Lawn Care Software
As it was mentioned before, this tool can greatly affect working operations with the help of calculators. For instance, the Area calculator is the one allowing workers to estimate cultivated sites. Mulch is for defining the number of resources for the specific area. Charge one is for processing the exact cost of the works. And, finally, Sod and Aeration calculators are responsible for calculating the amount of grass and aerate for one site and work. That’s is only half of the benefits, check more:
- Schedule. Android, iOs, PC and other devices with Internet access allow users to enter the soft and understand what tasks are still pending, and what are the completed ones. Set colors, notes, allocate workers per locations;
- Invoice. Set reminders to those who haven’t paid yet, sync the field service management software with more than 1,400 banks, connect QuickBooks, and track transactions;
- Route drivers or specialists. You can avoid traffics, manage fuel or gas, track the site of workers, and set routes to meet urgent orders;
- Crew management. Allow employees to track their efficiency or productivity on their own. They can access their profiles, and see how much they earned already. Otherwise, set notes or reminders to them to improve the rate of accomplished works per day;
- Check equipment. This lawn care software can alert whenever one or another tool should be repaired or replaced. Or, any person can get details regarding the equipment model, and see instructions for exploitation if needed.